Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas


Austin and I had an awesome Christmas this year, we feel like we were so spoiled by our families! Here are just a few pictures from Christmas Eve in our jammies. All the boys got coke pajamas because all 3 are obsessed with drinking coke and all us girls got doggie jammies!! The reason I am blogging and actually have pictures is because Austin bought me a sweet camera and gave it to me as an early Christmas so that I could take pictures of Christmas and finally start blogging again!Well I didn't get any of Christmas day ha we were just too busy with family! We sure wish our sis and her family were there to celebrate with us! Love you guys














My Husband is the sweetest. Our anniversary is coming up next week and we had plans to celebrate in Park City for a couple of days, he had hotel plans and everything. Little did I know that was all a lie, Austin and my parents were planning a trip for us to go to FLORIDA!!!!
We are going to Harry Potter world for 2 days. If you know us, we are just a little obsessed with Harry Potter! So excited that my family is coming with!

Also, we are going to Magic Kingdom as well so THANK YOU to Austin and my parents for surprising us with this trip. We will ring in the new year and celebrate our anniversary there. Happy New Year!!!!



No comments: