Monday, January 24, 2011

December 2010

So im still behind on blogging but I figure its better then nothing at all!! Christmas was such a blast this year with having Austin home. We ate tons of food, opened some awesome christmas presents and spent lots of time with family.

















Austin and my dad showing off their sweet shirts they got on Christmas Eve. Can't you tell Austin is just a little bit taller then my dad?? And the one on the right, We are trying to figure out what our "gold" gift was!!!







After Christmas was over, I think Austin was a little overwhelmed at what he just went through! It sure was a fun day and we got spoiled by our families!!!!










3 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

hahaha love the shirts, and ps dad doesn't look TOO much smaller than austy :)

Bailey Baldwin said...

Brayli you are too cute! I found you on Gen's blog, I have one too- but it's private, so if you want to you can e-mail me: baileybaldwin@q.com, I'll send you and invite to read it and then we can be bloggy friends! BTW- your wedding reception was gorgeous! I loved it!

Josh and Ashley said...

Bray...I am the worst friend ever! I haven't even spoken to you since your wedding day! I want to hear all about everything! Can we please do dinner or SOMETHING soon?! plus...I need to come see your place. I will be calling you :) Love you!