Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A perfect day to remember



For a while now, I have wanted to do one big post about our wedding day. Sadly, I really have no pictures to go along with how wonderful and special our day was. But, one day I will get some photo's up!!! I'm sure many of you know that I wrote Austin on his mission and we sent every single one of our envelopes in a "red" envelope. We centered our wedding day around those special Red Envelopes. We were engaged on September 8th and decided our day to be married was January 4, 2011!!

January 4th was such a perfect day. We got married in the Draper Temple at 9:00 am. It was so wonderful and the ceremony was beautiful! We couldn't wait to get outside to see our family and friends waiting for us! We both are very lucky to have such amazing families who supported us through everything.

That night we had our reception at Heritage Gardens and it was a perfect ending to a perfect day! We couldn't even believe all the people that came out to support us, we are very blessed! I know this is so pathetic but this is the only picture that I got of our reception and i'm not even with my husband, how sad is that!!!! Hopefully one day I will get our pictures back so I have some pictures to back up how awesome our day was! I am so lucky to be married to Austin he is the best hubby ever!!!






3 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

it was such a beautiful day and thank you for letting me be a part of it! xoxo love ya

Alex and BreeAnn said...

Brayli! Why do we share walls and never see each other?! I wanted to tell you that you guys did amazing in church the other week! I hope you guys are doing great..hope to see you soon!

beaustir45 said...

Hey, sorry to be taking up space on your blog, but this is the only way I could find you. This is beau fuller by the way, I was one of holt's companions. I just wanted to hit up holt. Email me at beaustir45@yahoo.com or text at 6026707053