Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our Life as of lately.....


I haven't updated this blog in such a long time so I figure I better post something! As of lately, Austin and I have been getting into Rodeo's! Penny and Joe Mcgriff have introduced us to this crazy and intense sport and we simply cant stop going, so this time we had to drag my parents along!

For most of you that don't know, Austin is a TOTAL cowboy at heart. He loves everything about being a cowboy, down to the wranglers, cowboy boots, and cowboy hat! So of course he is in heaven. Austin is by FAR the cutest cowboy there, but I am thankful he doesn't wear the tight pants:)

I think my parents were a little skeptical about coming because this was not their thing but I think they ended up having a blast once they got past the smell and the sick cowboys in their really tight pants!
I actually enjoy going to rodeo's, its something different to go out and do and the bull riding totally freaks me out! I think Austin is just happy that I come to these things:)
My mom and her very best friend Penny, basically she could also be my mom! I totally recommend going because they are a complete blast and its the best opportunity to people watch!Also, a lot has been going on since my last post. Austin and I got new callings in our ward as the 6 year old primary teachers. Also, Austin has started spring practice at BYU and he is having a blast being with his buddies and getting to do what he loves. I am still working full time and keeping myself busy with lots of crafts! We are loving being married, we are so happy:) The picture below is something I have been working on and along with my sister Gentri, we will be introducing our newest project in the next couple of days! I promise you wont want to miss out:)

4 comments:

Josh and Ashley said...

I miss you!!!!

Nuff said... :)

The Baldwin's said...

yay love the new post and can't wait for our big debut!!

Michelle Mills said...

I love when I want to leave a comment on your post it looks like you left a comment on your post! :) Cute pictures!! Cant wait to go to lots more rodeos! Especially in the summer when the cow poop really smells good!!

Nat-a-baby said...

Congratulations on getting married Brayli! I had no idea until I stumbled upon your blog today. I think I've heard Austin's name from Bingham football news before. You're definitely an attractive couple! Glad you're happy!