Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Meet Roxy Holt

Well my sweet husband caved and decided to add another little addition to our family. I have been wanting a dog for a long time but I didnt think he would actually buy me one!

We adore her (well I think I do more then he does) and so does my nephew and niece and of course my parent's dog Baxter! He is constantly up in her business...if you know what I mean...
She is a Mini Dachshund (Weiner dog) with long black hair. She is absolutely loved at our house, kids fighting over who gets to hold her next. My sister and her kids were here visiting for 3 months so they were able to spend some quality time with her.

Even tho she has peed and crapped EVERYWHERE including down the front of me, chewed up my mother in laws carpet, cries when we leave the room for a second, tries to act like the princess.... we still love her:-)

No comments: