Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wedding Pictures

Well after months of waiting and waiting, I finally was able to see my wedding pictures from January 4th, sorry this post is kinda long with tons of pictures so enjoy!


Austin and I sent red envelopes on his mission so we had our own table with pictures and red envelopes:-)
We had no idea what we were doing when we were cutting the cake!
His wonderful parents, Cindy and Ryan
My awesome parents Michelle and Craig
All of us girls. My littler sister Abbi, my mom, me, Gentri and her little girl Cadence.
We seriously loved our wedding cake, every layer was real!!

I love this picture of my older sister and I. Special moment:-)
Austin has the most sweetest grandparents in the entire world and I think we are always going to cherish this picture of his grandpa when we were coming out of the temple! Our wedding day was perfect and I am now blogging about it in June... cant wait for all of our next adventures. We are in the process of moving into our first home... will be posting before and after pictures!!!

4 comments:

Josh and Ashley said...

FINALLY! I'm so glad you posted these! That was a magical day and I am still so happy for you two! And I don't think I have seen you since your wedding...so we should probably fix that. Love you Bray!

The Baldwin's said...

Cute post, those were some good pics...considering huh?! Love the one of you and I...we are special!

Devin & Lindsay said...

Gorgeous of course! I loved every single picture!!!

Jannica and Travis Mundy said...

You INSPIRED me to post mine. Seriously. . . it took me forever!!! I hope that this keeps you busy at work. Ps. Your pictures are beautiful and I need to hang out with you and Austy soon. Ok? Thanks!