Friday, July 1, 2011

Chair Makeover!

I just had to post this pic of my two buddies sleeping while I busy crafting away! Roxy LOVES Austin (it saddens me) she loves to curl up right next to him and fall asleep. She is a spoiled doggy! So Austin and I finally moved into our first home in Spanish fork! I will be posting pictures about the extreme makeover and people when I say extreme I mean EXTREME! We have worked on this house for two months and finally were able to move in Wednesday night. So pictures to come, thanks to my wonderful mom and her best friend penny for coming out! They are decorating fools.. wait till you see what I mean!


Head over to my other blog, LittleLuLusnest and check out my sweet chair makeover! I have been doing lots of fun DIY projects for our new home. Tell me what you think!! Im a little obsessed with going to garage sales and the good ol D.I. :)







6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Bray your blog is so cute! I am so excited to see pictures of your house.
Little miss Roxy is sure adorable :)

The Baldwin's said...

such cute pictures Bray. I love your blog. ps this comment probably says its you commenting. Oh well that's what happens when you hijack my blog. :) love ya Mom

The Baldwin's said...

oh it says the Baldwins commented. funny

Megan Valantine said...

Hey Brayli! it's okay that you follow my blog cause I totally stalk yours ha ha ha LOVE those chairs by the way! good work!

Jessica Lyn said...

I want to actually come see your humble abode! I bet its super cute if your mamma and penny were doing it. Miss you much!

Jannica and Travis Mundy said...

PLEASE POST PICTURES OF THE HOUSE!?!?!?!