Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BYU FOOTBALL

Well I havent updated my blog in so long so im dedicating this post to Jannica Mundy because she claims I NEVER update it(which i dont) so this is for you:) I know she will appreciate this post because she is a BYU fan! We have been getting so excited that football season is around the corner, we can hardly stand it. Austin has been at football camp for the past two weeks and I havent seen much of the kid but by the looks of these pictures he is doing awesome! I couldnt be more proud of him, cant wait for the first game in almost two weeks! Here are some of my favorite pictures of him!



Cute Lindsey's husband Devin Mahina and Austin





Not sure what he is doing here ha Lindsey do you like that picture of your husband??!? haha










My Favorite picture of him!




Well I hope Austin doesnt get mad but I kinda have to brag a little bit about how hard he is working!!




















4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Baldwin's said...

Yay football! He looks cute bray! We're proud of our brother! Tell him good job!!

Jannica and Travis Mundy said...

Hooray! I am so happy that you dedicated this post for me, but it is all about BYU football and Austin! LOVE IT! Yay, I am excited. Not to mention that I am so proud of Austin. He is such a hard worker! GO COUGARS!

Lindsay said...

Soooo cute! Love it! I'm glad those boys are friends so we can be friends!