Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Islands of Adventure/Harry Potter World


Our trip to Florida was amazing, we had two days at Harry Potter World and Islands of Adventure and it was worth it! My sister Abbi and I literally shed a tear when we got into Harry Potter World, pathetic I know! It was exactly how I imagined it to be and it was even better sharing it with Austin and my family. My most favorite thing about the park? the Butter Beer was heavenly, Honey Dukes (candy shop) and the rides. The park was so detailed with so many things from the book, I was amazed. Anyways here are a ton of pics but they don't even describe how much fun we had!






















Tomorrow I will be posting about our adventure at Magic Kingdom!!

2 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

Fun, Fun and more Fun! Good job updating! Keep em coming!

Unknown said...

40 Thanks for sharing this with us! Some really amazing features.
jennamarbles max break uphicook 23