Thursday, January 12, 2012

Magic Kingdom!!


Magic kingdom was a very fun day, it started out cloudy and eventually warmed up for us which was great. When we were waiting for our bus to come pick us up, it so SO cold...who would have thought you could be freezing in Florida?? Anyways our favorite ride, Space Mountain was closed so that was a bummer but we were able to still go on our favorites like Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain and Tea Cups (my mom about puked) The only thing I really missed were the amazing corn dogs and Indiana Jones but we still made it a blast!!! It was kinda depressing tho, they still had all their Christmas decorations up and Christmas music playing throughout the whole park but It was such a fun trip with lots of memories made, I think our little pup missed us!!
















1 comment:

Devin & Lindsay said...

How fun! Looks like you two had a blast! Oh and your little puppy is adorable I think I need to meet it!! :)