Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend Fun!!!



This weekend we had a blast. It started Friday heading up to Sun Dance, no we weren't looking for movie stars but Austin and one of his best friends on the team Justin Sorensen had the opportunity to speak at my parent's Youth Conference. It was so fun to hear them speak to the youth about all the awesome experiences they have had. Afterwards, we headed to this hole in the wall place in Provo called Sammy's. My parents had never been before, I knew my dad was going to love this place cause he LOVES sweets. It's famous for the Cupcake Shakes and Pie Shakes. If you have never been you have to go, you will thank me! Saturday was pretty crappy weather so we headed to a movie, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.......WEIRD I don't know how else to describe this movie! Afterwards we headed to Wing Nuts with my parents and the Mcgriffs! It was a very fun weekend, so so glad I have my weekends back with Austin, I have definitely been missing them!!











2 comments:

kylee said...

i have been dyyyyying to go to sammy's for so long now! cupcake & pie shakes.. yes please! AND you saw extremely loud? i loved that book and highly recommend it. although, maybe you wouldn't like it so much now that you've seen the movie. books are always ten times better than movies.

Devin & Lindsay said...

so fun! i miss you cute girl!! :)