Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wow! I cant even believe how long it has been since I have posted on this blog, kinda embarrassing but we have just been havin fun these past couple of months first of all with the new City Creek opening. I went down with my mom and her best friend Penny. We left all the men at home and made it a girls night. I absolutely love shopping with these two! I couldn't even believe we were in Salt Lake City, such a beautiful place and everywhere you go, you can see the beautiful Salt Lake Temple.





A couple of weeks ago, my older sister Gentri came to town for a girls week with no kids and no hubby and we had such a blast. Went to the Original Pancake House and ate the most amazing pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes, went to Zumba, of course Cafe Rio and she even got to come down to Spanish Fork and see my house! We also decided to head to St George and Vegas for a girls trip with my grandma!!! We shopped till we dropped, took her to our favorite Restaurant Brio and went to a fun show, we had so much fun and cant wait until she can visit again!!! Also, one of my friends Katie Sadler got married and all us married girls got to go with our husbands, it was a really great ceremony. Afterwards, we headed to Market Street Grill and ate ourselves sick. The boys were loving their crab legs. It was so good to be with all of my best friends who I have grown up with!! Such fun memories with these girls!!!















I am going to try my hardest to do better with this whole blogging thing! Austin is doing great, he is about done with school and gets to start an amazing internship with Congressman Chaffetz, he can hardly wait! Football is going great for Austin as well,he is still working so hard to get back with having surgery on his knee, I know how bad he misses playing football!! Football season couldn't come any sooner!!! Well I promise I am going to be posting again because I have some delicious recipes to post about:-)





2 comments:

abbi.mckall. said...

Look at you, you cute little blogger. Do it more often home girl!!

Jessica Lyn said...

yayyyyy!!!! You posted:) I love it! and more friends need to get married because I feel like I saw you so much for like a week and I loved it!:)